The StudentAppsVenture Contest is closed now, but keep on developing phone Apps !
Still interested to participate with your phone development knowledge in an amazing competition ? Get then now into the Imagine Cup competition. Best Belgian-Luxembourg phone apps in category “Windows Phone Challenge” or “Game Design Phone” can win ticket to the international Imagine Cup competition - i.e. 1 week Sydney for you/your team and your mentor, paid by Microsoft.
OFFICIAL WINNERS of STUDENTAPPSVENTURE CONTEST
SPECIAL REMARK: THERE ARE 5 STUDENTS WHO HAVE PUBLISHED 3 APPS BUT HAVE NOT SENT AN E- MAIL TO ANNOUNCE THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST (see point 4) AND THEREFORE, THEY ARE NOT YET ELEGIBLE AS WINNER. PLEASE SEND US ASAP THIS INFO IN ORDER TO WIN.
1. Visit the official contest rules first.
2. Register as Belgian student associated to your Dreamspark Account http://create.msdn.com. Contact your academic institution when you do not have access rights or alternatively, contact your Academic Program Manager.
2. Download the free windows phone developer kit http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=27570 and develop three windows phone 7 applications (entry)
3. Submit each entry to the certification process, an entry is eligible only when it is published publicly and available on the marketplace. http://create.msdn.com. Only the publishing date counts.
When the entry is accepted we recommend you to tweet with the hashtag “#WP7BE” “#Lievegoedhuys” “#Davidhernie” or add a comment on the blog post of the campaign. For example, you might tweet out: “Just created a great WP7 with the URL of your app.” There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit but each entry must be substantially unique and different. Updates are not considered as new entries. Multiple entries of the same applications will be disqualified.
4. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing following information:
This information will only be used for the contest.
5. Add this Academic blog link to your browser favorites, as we will update the list of the lucky winners on a regular basis – and new student competitions might be announced there too.