I will be posting more about the changes to the ObjectSpaces release plans in the near future- but in the mean time, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of that we are willing to listen to any and all feedback about the changes. The following lists all the avenues to do so:
1. Email the feedback alias: email@example.com. This will be seen by multiple members of the WinFS program management team.
2. Comment on my blog. I review all comments posted to my blog.
3. Email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always perpetually behind with my email, but I read everything eventually.
If you are at TechEd this week, you have a couple of additional options:
4. Come to the Data Access booth and ask for myself or Luca.
5. Come to Luca's O/R talk on Thursday.
6. Visit us in the Sql Server cabana for our scheduled times.
7. Attend the O/R BOF on Tuesday night at 6:30.
I am ready for all feedback. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.