Email is the most used means of communication today and some of the new features in outlook 2007 help you become more productive and effectively manage your time and information. Outlook 2007 allows you to focus on tasks and things that matter most by providing ability to prioritize, control and search information.
Some of the most value added features in Outlook 2007 are
· Instant search across all outlook information.
· To-Do Bar – gives you a single view of tasks, appointments and flagged emails.
· Integrated support for RSS feeds.
· Task integration across SharePoint, Project and OneNote.
· Improved Junk email and anti-phishing technology.
· Email postmarks.
I am dog fooding Outlook 2007 and I see the value first hand.
Keep an eye on CTP date and to get more information visit http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/programs/outlook/highlights.mspx