ISV Software Architecture Workshop
December 8thth 2009Microsoft Technology Center, Reston VA
Just days after the Professional Developer Conference (PDC09) we are organizing an exclusive, and by invitation only, Software Architecture Workshop (SAW) for our managed partners and independent experts. The event will be an intense and interactive one day event that is specifically targeted to address problems and opportunities for ISVs.
· UPDATE on Microsoft technologies fresh form PDC.
· Opportunity to Network with other ISVs in the area, Microsoft delegates, and Microsoft MVPs
· Learn about and share your experiences adopting new Architecture paradigms, such as S+S, Cloud Computing, Patterns, Scalability, TCO, The Future of Software, etc.
· Discuss Solutions, Challenges, and Opportunities for ISVs today
About the Event:
This one day conference is limited to 30 attendees due to its interactive nature. We will use a combination of presentations for the update on Microsoft technologies and the OpenSpace format (http://martinfowler.com/bliki/OpenSpace.html ) to create an interactive platform to discuss problems, challenges, and opportunities for ISVs. We are planning to have 2-3 parallel tracks to allow for discussing a range of relevant topics to you.
Who should attend?
· Software Solution Architects
· Technical Decision Makers
· Lead Software Developers
December 8th, 2009
10:00PM - 4:00PM
12012 Sunset Hills Rd,Reston, VA 20190(703) 673-7676
Make sure to reserve your spot early, registrations are on a first come first serve basis and due to the limited capacity the event will fill up quickly.
Please RSVP to Ashish Jaiman by December 1st, 2009.