I always forget how to configure the .Net framework so that it trusts code running inside InfoPath SP1.
Since I often use different machines I decided to post this in my weblog since I pretty much have access to it anywere I am.
1. Select Administrative Tools from the Start menu
2. Select Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Configuration
3. Define a new code group under My Computer – Runtime Security Policy – Machine – Code Groups – All_Code
4. Call this code group InfoPath Form Templates (this text has to be exact)
5. Use the Create Code group Wizard to choose Condition type (choose All Code to apply for all assemblies)
Assign permission Full Trust to the code group