Capturing students' interest and making concepts come alive is an educator's greatest challenge! Kinect™ for Xbox 360® can help get students engaged and inspired with immersive experiences.
è Try Kinect at your K-12 School
The Kinect Trial Program gives K-12 institutions the opportunity to try Kinect™ for Xbox 360® at no charge and see first-hand how Kinect can help enhance traditional lesson plans, physical education, school communications and after-school programs. The Kinect Trial Program provides usage of one or more Kinect in Education Trial Kits for a limited period of time. Each Trial Kit includes:
- Xbox 360 Kinect 250GB Bundle (Xbox 360 console, Kinect Sensor, Controller, cables – everything you need)
- (5) Kinect games: Kinect Adventures, Kinect Body & Brain, Kinect Sports Season , Kinect Sports Season 2, Kinect YooStar 2 (middle & high school only)
- Easy Instructions and checklists to help you get started
- 200+ Kinect in Education Activity Plans
- Posters and stickers for your school and students
- To-parent flier and family discount for Microsoft Store
- A pre-paid, return air bill for the Kinect Trial Kit
- Short survey to provide feedback about your experience
If you would like to request a free trial, simply complete this online Kinect Trial Request Form and we will follow up directly to schedule your trial. For questions about the Kinect Trial Program, contact eduKinect@microsoft.com.
Learn more about Kinect in Education
See how Steuart Weller Elementary has used Kinect to engage students in the classroom, P.E., special education and more.
Visit www.microsoft.com/kinectineducation for more information, discounts for academic institutions and how to buy,