This post doesn't really have anything to do with SharePoint, but a little game on my iPhone.
The game is called "Tiny Tower" where you try to build a tower by making money and adding floors which inhabitates those tiny little people called "Bitizens". At the same time, you are also contributing a large amount of time (at office, on train, bus and in the toilet...) in your real life doing stocking, restocking the shops, moving bitizens to different floors and whichsing to get tipped.
You may have searched on the Internet and went through web sites on how to build your skyscraper in the fastest and most efficient way..
- When you just started, save up your BUX to get $100,000
- Always load your shop with 3 bitizens before moving to the next one
- Match up your bitizen's dream jobs to increase stock capacity and reduce restocking time
- Yellow Hat/Shirt VIP reduces 3 hours off new follor building time
- Pink Shirt/Sun Glass VIP randomly buys off 1 product on the floor
- Purple shirt VIP reduces 3 hours off 3 hours restocking time
- Celebrity VIP (can't remember what s/he looks like now), temporarily increase the customers on the floor
All that was quite fun before you reached 30th floor.....then things start to get annoying....(repetitive). You start to think if there is anyway to fastforward all the processes and shorten the build time. It used to take 1 hour to build a new floor, and now it takes 18 hours after 30th floor...
Well....what do you think the time the game uses is based on?
Yes, now you get it, it's not the time on your watch or the time from the time servers on the Internet, but the time you set on your iPhone!
You own it and it's your little time machine to take those tiny little bitizens travel through time and build a floor under 30 seconds.
This is an old school trick we used to get around those trial version software with fixed time frame or expiry date.
Here We Go:
If you just started building a floor which requires 8 hours to complete;
1. Change your iPhone's time to 9 hours later
2. Go back to the game
3. Bam! Your new floor is now completed and you also get all the money you were supposed to earn during that 9 hours.
4. Restock the floor
5. Change your iPhone's time back
6. Repeat the above steps 1 to 5, if you want to ruin this game in the shortest time possible.