Following the previous post and as promised here is the article containing instructions on how to deploy the application into de real cloud.
Here, http://blogs.msdn.com/b/amantaras/archive/2011/09/27/my-first-windows-azure-application.aspx, you will found the step by step guide to create the application
1. Switch back to Visual Studio. 2. Right click on the HelloAzure project previously created, and select Publish from the context menu. 3. On the Deploy Windows Azure project dialog select “Create Service Package Only” and click OK
4. Copy the path where the service package was published from the Windows Explorer address bar.
5. Switch over to the browser window that was launched during the Publish process.
if not is automatically loaded go to –> https://windows.azure.com/default.aspx
6. Click on the New Hosted Service button from the Common Tasks ribbon.
7. Choose a subscription. 8. Enter the service name (i.e. HelloAzure) 9. Enter the URL prefix (i.e. helloazure) 10. Choose a region (i.e. Anywhere US) 11. Leave the “Deploy to stage environment option selected” and the “Start after successful deployment” check enabled. 12. Set a name for the deployment. 13. Use the Browse Locally button and browse for the HelloAzure.cspkg file generated by Visual Studio. 14. Use the Browse Locally button and browse for the ServiceConfiguration.cscfg file generated by Visual Studio. 15. Click OK.
16. Wait for the package to upload and initialize.
17. Select the node with the deployment name. 18. On the properties pane click on the DNS name link.
19. View the HelloAzure web site in the new browser window 20. Close the browser window.
21. Click on the Swap VIP button in the Deployments ribbon. 22. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to switch to the production environment. Press the OK button when prompted. 23. NOTE: This can take a few minutes to start the production environment.
24. Select the node with the deployment name. 25. On the properties pane click on the DNS name link. 26. You should see the web page with the text Hello Windows Azure dialog running with the production URL.
Hope this would be helpful!