I am currently busy booking the Australian networking dinner for when we are in New Orleans this year. To date we have 30 Australian Partners making the trip over to New Orleans. If you have not already please Register today for this year’s Worldwide Partner conference, scheduled for July 13-16 in New Orleans. Get the latest information and insights about Microsoft strategies and cutting-edge technologies—directly from Microsoft leadership. Connect with other partners to explore opportunities and share best practices. And learn about innovative tools and resources to grow your business. If you have not yet made up your mind to attend this year’s Worldwide Partner conference here are the top eight reasons to attend:
1. Exclusive insights from Microsoft executives Steve Ballmer, Kevin Turner, and Allison Watson about business leadership—and access to the Microsoft technology roadmap—to help shape your business direction.
2. Be inspired by new technologies, trends, tools, and resources that expose business opportunities you can take advantage of today to build your business in a changing economy.
3. Connect with industry leaders and business experts who share best practices and strategies to succeed in a dynamic marketplace.
4. Help define future technologies. Join Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) forums to help frame our collective future and conference agendas, collaboration strategies, and what you need from Microsoft to drive business results.
5. Harness the power of partnering with WPC Connect. Forge new, collaborative relationships and share strategies with your peers, others partners and Microsoft through WPC Connect. There’s no other place where you can have up to 20 meetings a day to expand your customer base and capture new revenue.
6. Get the first look at the latest Microsoft offerings and emerging technologies—including software-plus-services, the Windows 7 operating system, and the Microsoft Office system. All offer new growth paths for your practice.
7. Your solutions, front and centre. The new Expo Hall format provides a single venue where you can showcase your innovation and find companies to partner with. Demonstrate how you’ve used Microsoft technologies to meet specific customer needs.
8. More than 20 tracks and 200 breakout sessions tailored to segments, practice areas, and specific solutions to help you strengthen your portfolio and enhance business opportunities.