As part of our ongoing efforts to improve the partner experience, Microsoft will be conducting our regular Global Relationship Survey throughout March and April.
In the next few weeks, it is possible that you will be invited to participate in the survey by our certified research vendor – IPSOS. If you use a spam filter, please adjust the settings to allow email from the domain @satisfaction.ipsos.com. The selection of the research sample is random, so please do not be concerned if you do not receive the survey this time around.
Should you receive a survey, it will only take about 20 minutes to complete. Your candid feedback will directly shape Microsoft’s partner program, products and solutions, which in turn will help us meet your needs. Examples of improvements we have made from our partner feedback include:
· The evolution of the Microsoft Partner Program to the Microsoft Partner Network – a competencies based network that will provide
o opportunities to strengthen your capabilities;
o expertise to help you serve customers better; and
o communities that spark innovation and connection.
· Re-igniting our outreach to the broad Partner Community through national Roadshows addressing topics such as Microsoft Licensing, products and solutions as well as sales and marketing skills development.
· The investment in additional roles and people with a focus on Partners servicing SMB customers
· The establishment of an Australian Partner Advisory Board – a Board of 26 Partner members representing the broader partner community, working with Microsoft on the development of growth strategies for mutual success.
· Window 7 launch in September 2009, in direct response to customer and partner feedback from around the world, as represented through the tagline, “Windows 7 was my idea.”
· Extending invitations to The Australian Partner Conference to ALL Partners – not just Certified Partners.
Please be assured that Microsoft and IPSOS will keep your information and responses to this survey strictly confidential in compliance with applicable data protection laws. You have our commitment that the results of the survey will be used in our efforts to better meet your needs.
Finally, whether you receive our Global Relationship Survey this time around or not, thank you for your Partnership. We wish you every business success in 2010.
Partner Strategy and Programs Director