Attention all SharePoint 2007 Developers in Canberra, we have an 2-day intensive boot camp training for you to get skilled in SharePoint 2010. Read the following dossier, but remember… “Fortune favours the brave”
Why SharePoint 2010:
SharePoint 2010 has enhancements that can lead to increased productivity, a scalable unified infrastructure and a flexible deployment.
Ignite Training is for SharePoint 2007 Developers looking to upgrade their skills to SharePoint 2010
Microsoft are conscious of the investment that you are making, so this will be an intensive 2 day course to ensure that you receive a valuable return on investment.
** Due to the intensity of this course it is essential that you have a solid technical background and understanding of SharePoint 2007.
Knowledge Gained At Completion of the Course:
* Have deep knowledge about Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 architectural roadmap and new features.
* Upgrade their skills from SharePoint 2007 to 2010.
* Understand how to successfully build collaborative solutions using the new features of SharePoint 2010.
* SharePoint 2010 Developer Roadmap
* SharePoint Development with Visual Studio 10
* SharePoint UI Advancements
* Designing Lists and Schemas
* LINQ to SharePoint
* Client Object Model
* SharePoint 2010 Workflow
* The SharePoint 2010 Services Architecture
* External Data in SharePoint (BCS)
* Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
* Extending Search
* BI Solutions
* User Solutions
* SharePoint 2010 and Security
Click Here to Register
Click on the link above, register, and then assemble the troops in Canberra for April 21st- April 22nd 2010 at 0830 hours.