We are excited to announce the launch of Microsoft Cloud Assessment Tool. The Cloud Assessment Tool helps you drive structured sales conversations with customers, and accelerate your demand generation efforts. The tool facilitates the sales process with questions that drive recommendations for various platform options (physical, virtual, private cloud, or public cloud) based on your customers’ business and infrastructure goals. Please follow the guidelines below, and take advantage of this key resource to drive your sales process. Happy Selling!
How do I get started?
· Go to http://partner.microsoft.com/cloudassessment
· Register for the tool. Tool is open to all partners. There are no competency or certification requirements.
· Review FAQ, User Guide, and Training Videos.
· Start the assessment process with customers.
How does the assessment process work?
· Select either the CIO Conversation or Workload assessment Surveys in any order of your choice. The assessments can be run in any order, depending on your/customer discretion
· Complete Assessment survey, print the Customized Assessment report
· Review the results with customer
What outcomes do I drive with these assessments?
· Understand and align with customer’s IT and platform strategy
· Provide thought leadership to customers and help them fulfil their Cloud strategy
· Help Customer understand and lean towards Microsoft’s solution offerings
· Gain trust and move ahead to concrete next steps in the sales cycle
For further details, please review the FAQ at http://partner.microsoft.com/cloudassessment