Welcome to our first Windows 8 Monthly Training Update!
Each month we’ll provide an update on the availability for the latest Windows 8 trainings and readiness to help you get ready for the most important launch in our history.
Hot off the press! Be sure to check out the new Partner Readiness Kit which includes demos, customer ready decks and other great tools to help you “get ready” for Windows 8.
Read the details below as well as see what’s newly available in licensing, sales and technical readiness.
Available Now: Windows 8 Partner Readiness Kit!
The Windows 8 Partner Readiness Kit is available now in the Partner Marketing Center! This kit provides core materials including training presentations, plug-and-play demo videos, event marketing collateral, and more.
Microsoft Learning Readiness Material
Be sure to read the Windows 8 Certifications overview which includes certification requirements as well as guidance on how to upgrade your certification to MCSA: Windows 8. Available now:
· Exam 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
· Course 20687A: Configuring Windows 8
Windows 8 RTM and Readiness
Following the Windows 8 RTM announcement, we are excited to release the first courses in a series of Windows 8 partner training including:
· Windows 8 Value for Small and Midsized Businesses
· Windows 8 Value for Enterprise Scenarios Part 1
· Windows 8 Value for Enterprise Scenarios Part 2
· Windows 8 and Windows RT Devices
You can also access Release Preview Technical training (still relevant).
Three NEW Windows 8 Business Value Training Videos
Be sure to leverage the early readiness content available now:
· Windows 8 Partner Opportunity - This interview with Erwin Visser, Senior Director, Windows Commercial, and Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Director, Worldwide Partner Strategy highlights trends in the PC market, the business value of Windows 8 for customers, the wide range of new Windows 8 devices, new opportunities for services and application development revenue, and new possibilities to grow your business with Windows 8.
· Windows 8 Delivering the CXO Pitch – Get an example of how to have a compelling discussion on the business value of Windows 8 with a customer. Training covers marketplace trends, and how Windows 8 offers a unique value proposition to help customers improve productivity and is business-ready by design.
· Windows 8 Licensing Overview – Get a detailed view of licensing scenarios for Windows 8 as well as the different editions that will be available. The course will discuss application usage related to Windows 8 and highlight how businesses can take advantage of the various licensing options.
Sales & Licensing (On Demand)
· Windows 8 Partner Opportunity
· Windows 8 Delivering the CXO Pitch
· Windows 8 Licensing Overview
· Windows 8 Customer Scenarios: Licensing Readiness
· Getting Started with Windows 8, a Product and Program Overview: Licensing Readiness
· Windows 8 Pricing, SKUs and Software Assurance (SA) Overview: Licensing Readiness
Tech 100-200 (On Demand)
Tech 100-200 (Instructor-led)
Windows 8 Training
o Sales and Marketing
o Windows 8 Partner Readiness Kit
o Windows 8 Certifications
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.