To support you in customer conversations on licensing and readiness for Microsoft® Office 2013, this Resource Kit provides a comprehensive set of top requested resources for Partners.
This resource kit is designed for Large Account Reseller (LAR) roles - Sales, Licensing Specialists, and Contracts Specialists. – and covers topics including:
· Product and Program Overview
· Pricing and SKUs
· Migration and Software Assurance
· Basic and Complex Scenarios
Office 2013 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite. The new Office encompasses both the cloud services (Office 365) and perpetual products. Whether a small organization with limited IT resources or a large organization with advanced IT needs, the new Office has solutions optimized for business size and IT needs.
Partner Ready Core Topics – Office 2013 – View these online tutorials and learn how to answer the deep questions from customers.
· Getting Started
· Product & Program Overview
· Pricing & SKU Overview
· Migration & SA
· Basic Scenarios
· Complex Scenarios
Microsoft Office Reference Guides
Overview of the latest Office suites that are available through Microsoft Volume Licensing.
» Customer Reference Guide
» Customer Quick Reference Guide
Volume Licensing Assessment: Office 365 (Partner) – Take this online assessment to further your knowledge and receive credit (available in six languages).
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-EN
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-DE
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-ES
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-FR
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-JA
· Office 365 Licensing Assessment-PT
Partner Ready Sales & Licensing – Office 2013 | Office 365 – View these online tutorials to further your knowledge and answer questions from customers.
· Meet the new Office Keynote
· Understanding new Office Business Model
· Making Money with the new Office
· Selling the new Office to SMB
· New Office: Competing to Win Against Google Apps in the Enterprise
· New Office: Competing to Win Against Google Apps with Small Business Customers
Select your learning path to deepen your knowledge on Office 2013 and Office 365.
» All Roles