Next year is an important milestone in the history of Microsoft Dynamics AX—this is our most innovative release to date. We will hold a pre-release technical conference for customers and partners who want to jump start their learning and understanding about how to build solutions on the new Microsoft Dynamics AX.
More information about the event is listed below, including dates, registration information, content overview, attendee demographics, and a short Q&A.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Conference 2011
Learn | Inspire | Innovate
January 17-20, 2011
There is an immense line up of content following the opening keynote hosted by
· Kirill Tatarinov – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
· Hal Howard – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
· Mike Ehrenberg – Distinguished Engineer
· Sukumar Rathnam – Software Architect, Microsoft Dynamics
Content will include:
· 65 Breakout Presentations
· 20 Chalk and Talk Sessions
· 30 Hands-on Labs
· 12 Instructor-led Labs
This event will be combined with the TAP KT4 event. TAP participants are encouraged to attend this event, and then stay for private sessions on Friday and Saturday, January 21 – 22.