I’m in the process of preparing a Web Service “hands on” workshop. Therefore I was going to consolidate my favorite WS-tools. Here we go:
· SoapScope 3.0 sniffing SOAP messages and analyzing WSDL
· OmniOpera 1.5creating, editing and viewing WSDL
· SOA Editor creating, editing and viewing WSDL
· XmlSpy 2004 Home Editionfor all the XSD work
· WsContractFirst v0.2proxy and server code generation (a replacement for wsdl.exe)
· WS-I Testing ToolsAnalyzing WS-I BP 1.0a conformance of WSDL and SOAP messages
Missing your favorite tool? Pls let me know!