Another great event in Pittsburgh is coming up. This one is for both IT Pros and Developers.
Pittsburgh, PA Tuesday March 24, 2009 Waterfront 22 300 Waterfront DR W West Homestead, PA 15120
Join us for a free day of live learning with the most experienced IT pros and developers in your local area. You'll get plenty of useful tips, and still have time to swap stories with your peers. Take your technical skills to the next level with MSDN and TechNet Events.
TECHNET EVENTS CLOUD COMPUTING AND SYSTEM CENTER Join us for new tools and technical content – all delivered live by experienced IT pros. We'll explore Microsoft's vision of cloud computing, take a quick tour of Microsoft Online Services and Business Productivity Online Suite, and discuss the Software-plus-Services model. You'll also learn about System Center Configuration Manager 2007 and we'll demonstrate the valuable features and functionality of Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008. TechNet Events are free learning sessions designed to tackle your toughest IT challenges.
View Detailed Outline >>
· Where the Web meets local software: Cloud computing with Software-plus-Services
· Master your environment with System Center Configuration Manager 2007
· Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 – A Technical Overview
MSDN EVENTS AZURE, DEBUGGING AND MOBILITY Enhance your coding capabilities with new tools, tips and inside secrets from MSDN Events. We'll start with an overview of the Azure Services Platform and show you how to take full advantage of the Visual Studio debugger – including fresh techniques to ramp up your problem solving abilities. You'll also see how developing for a Windows Mobile phone leverages your current coding skills and can make it simple to build, deploy and debug cool new devices. Don't miss these free, interactive sessions in your local area. Register today!
Learn More >>
· Demystifying Azure: An Overview of the Azure Services Platform for Developers
· Deepen your Debugging: Tips and Tricks for the Visual Studio 2008 Debugger
· Developing for Windows Mobile Devices
* Separate registration is required for each event attended. Government/Education Partners or Customers: Microsoft® intends that the use of the products or services offered as part of this offer comply with applicable federal, state, and local government gift and ethics rules. If you are a government employee (including an employee of a public education institution), these product/services may be used solely for the benefit of your agency/institution, and not for the personal use or benefit of any individual government employee. You should consult with your agency/institution counsel or ethics officer prior to use of the product/services or participation in this offer. You may return any offer item to Microsoft at its expense. Have a new e-mail address? Click here to update your personal preferences. Protect Your PC: 4 steps to help ensure your PC is protected. Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from viruses and worms like Mydoom and Blaster, as well as from future threats. Please visit Protect Your Computer and follow these easy steps today. 1. Use an Internet Firewall 2. Update Your Computer 3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software 4. Use Antispyware Technology Review our Privacy Statement. If you prefer not to receive future promotional e-mail messages of this type from Microsoft, please unsubscribe. We will promptly update your preferences; however, you may still receive previously initiated communications from Microsoft. This e-mail message is intended for distribution within the United States. Please contact your local Microsoft subsidiary for similar offerings outside the United States. Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052