Ignite a Positive Reaction
MAXIMIZE THE IMPACT OF TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER WITH FREE LIVE WORKSHOPS.
There is continual pressure for IT departments to accomplish more for the business with fewer resources. Make sure your business application development projects are advancing with the greatest possible efficiency, consistency, quality, and time to market with free ALM Catalyst Live Workshops.
ALM Catalyst Live Workshops are a series of two-hour interactive workshops; repeated over a period of sixteen weeks giving you the flexibility to fit with your schedule.
The ALM Catalyst Live Workshops are designed to enable development teams and achieve these key goals:
· Understand the potential of Team Foundation Server in the enterprise
· Identify gaps in current use of Team Foundation Server
· Create higher-quality, applause-generating software—with less time and stress
Topics covered include:
· Keeping Projects on the Rails (Reporting)
· Avoiding Unpleasant Surprises (Deployment)
· Quality Matters (Testing)
· Making Process Stick
These workshops will help you understand and implement Team Foundation Server (TFS) to help simplify and accelerate the software development process and improve quality for teams of all sizes.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER FOR FREE LIVE WORKSHOPS AT:
The intended audiences for these workshops are software development leaders and team members who want to maximize the impact of their current Microsoft Team Foundation Servers and Team System projects.