You will learn the ins-and-outs of the Windows platform from iOS developers who are now building Windows apps. Sessions will follow a low-key, interactive format where iOS terms and concepts will be mapped to Windows alternates. You will also get hands-on time to apply what you've learned.
• Introduction to the platform and the Windows Store
• Design differences between iOS and Windows 8
• Tooling: Visual Studio and Blend
• Asynchronous programming
• Consuming web services
• Advanced UI development with XAML (data binding, templates, and collections)
• Process Lifecycle Management and State Management
• Notifications and Live tiles
• Bing Maps, SkyDrive, and Microsoft Account integration
• C++ for Windows Store Apps
• Reusing code with Windows Phone
The content is available here : http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Windows-Camp/Windows-Store-App-Development-for-iOS-Developers?sort=sequential&direction=desc
For more introductory information on building your first Windows Store App, our Absolute Beginners series on the topic is a great way to get started!