All you want to know about security on Windows Phone 8 is here.
It’s always very tricky to talk about security. It’s a question of point of view about what’s is important and we can never say never.
Our challenge is to provide a trusted environment for users, corporate and developer and keep a user experience as simple as possible.
In this presentation, I make a global overview about
- Our vision about security, what’s important to have on a Smartphone.
- How we protect the integrity of the device - Boot loader
- How to provide a trusted operating system - Signature
- How we prevent malware attack – Application Chamber
- How we protect users and data – Device encryption
- How to manage corporate apps – Policies
- Remediation, if something wrong..
The presentation is available here: http://sdrv.ms/14OQ92j