Just wanted to post my successes on working on the Visual C# Express project.  I modified a ScreenSaver program that came from the template that is installed with Visual C# Express.  It has an RSS Feed that gets loaded from a application setting in the .config file pointing to a main feed of an RSS (but could just as well point to the individual's RSS Feed.

The thing that I modified on it was to use the RegEx libraries to remove the HTML tags and the   stuff so that when you saw the description on the screen, that you did not see tags, but just text.

I was talking to Brad Abrams about the project and how it was displaying the tags and I thought, well, why don't we just remove it so it would just show the text.  So I set out to do just that.

I have completed the project, thanks to some Regular Expressions from RegExLib.com.  Great stuff there.  If anyone wants the finished project, let me know and I will post it up here or somewhere you can get to.

I have definitely decided that I am jumping in now and doing more Whidbey stuff so that I can catch up with my MVP's.

More to come from BorCon as we still have 1 more full day.