Everything you want to know about Visual Studio ALM and Farming
Brian Harry is a Microsoft Technical Fellow working as the Product Unit Manager for Team Foundation Server. Learn more about Brian.
More videos »
Along with the RTM of VS/VSTS/TFS 2008 and .NET 3.5 this week, we have released a compatible version of the Visual Studio SDK. The changes to the TFS portion of this SDK are fairly minimal. We updated all of the TFS samples so that there are both VB and C# versions and we updated the TFS object model assemblies to the TFS 2008 versions so that you can build TFS 2008 applications now.
Beyond those TFS features, the new SDK also includes:
· Visual Studio Shell development support
· Enhancements in Domain-specific Language tools
· New VB support for Visual Studio Package development and testing
· Code samples and documentation covering toolbox controls integration, general IDE integration, Domain-specific Languages (DSL), Team Foundation Server extensibility, Data Designers extensibility , and other areas
· Support for Run As Normal User in Windows Vista.