When you purchase a ticket to the Melbourne Unconvention being held on the 16th April, Microsoft will buy one for you to give to a guest!
Australia's top entrepreneurs, investors, top tier business brands and 300 high-growth companies are all coming together for what has become known as Australia's largest event for entrepreneurs under 35; The Young Entrepreneurs' Unconvention.
CLICK HERE for details and to see a short video trailer!
In order to redeem your free ticket, simply reply to your confirmation email (with the venue address in it). Include your BizSpark ID, the name, email address and mobile number of your guest so that they can receive their complimentary ticket from Microsoft.
Hear From Australia' Best Ruslan Kogan has been listed on the Young Rich List with an estimated wealth of $29 million at the age of 28. Ruslan's online retail store Kogan has revolutionised the way electronic goods are sold.
Domenic Carosa floated his company, Destra, when he was 25, becoming Australia’s youngest publicly listed CEO in Australian history, then building Destra to annual revenues north of $100m.
Andrew Morello has been running his own businesses since the age of 15. Now having won The Apprentice, he is working with the famous Mark Bouris at Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management as Head of Business Development.
Jack Delosa in 2009, with his business partner Reuben Buchanan built one of Australia's fastest growing ventures. MBE Education, grew by more than 500% to revenues north of $1m, being listed in the Smart Company Fast 50.
Stuart Cook is the CEO of Zambrero. Under Stuart’s leadership Zambrero has grown from 2 to 14 stores, ultimately being listed in BRW as Australia’s Fastest Growing Franchise. He now oversees 170 staff and over $10m revenue.
CLICK HERE for further details
So why do you need to make sure you're there with us?
• Mix and mingle with 300 like-minded people exchanging business cards, idea's and opportunities
• Hear from Australia's top entrepreneurs including Creel Price in Sydney, who sold his business for $109m, and Ruslan Kogan in Melbourne, a BRW Young Rich List Member at the age of 28
• Pitch your business to the panel of speakers, investors and audience of 300 to win a $10,000 Business Accelerator Package
• Liaise with some of Australia's top business brands
• Speak with investors and potential mentors about your growth path
What exactly is an Unconvention?
The Unconvention has become known as Australia's largest event for entrepreneurs and executives under 35 to network with one another and gain access to Australia's best.
- Hear from 5 dynamic speakers with real success in the business world
- Network with 300 high growth companies in the many breaks and networking exercises throughout the day
- See real businesses pitch to a panel of real investors and experts
- Gain VIP access the Unconvention after party at a nearby venue
All of the Unconventions held in 2010 were sold out well before the event date so feel free to forward to any friends you would also like to come, before it’s sold out.
CLICK HERE to see the details for when the event is in your city!