If you have a business in the high-tech space that is looking for funding, you might be interested in pitching at Innovation Bay’s Angel Dinner in Sydney on Tuesday, 15 November.
Here’s what you need to do:
· Submit a 90 second video (any format acceptable but don’t exceed the time limit) to email@example.com
· Tell us about your business and why we should select you
· Explain your value proposition in a strong and punchy format
o As pointers: business overview, what problem you are solving, the market, your team, etc - we want to know why you are poised to succeed
o All this is only 90 seconds!
· Get it in by COB, Friday, 4 November 2011
· Your video will be uploaded to Innovation Bay Angels website (private log-in access only) where members can vote and further discuss your business with you
· The 4 pitches that receive the highest votes from our members, will be invited to present at the Angel Dinner
· To give you an idea of what worked in the past, here is a video done by one of our successful pitch businesses, Spreets.com (thanks to Dean McEvoy for letting us publish this):
Visit www.innovationbay.com for more information.