BizTalk Server 2013 R2 BHM toolBizTalk 2013 R2 ships with a new tool called as “BizTalk Health Monitor”. BHM is freely available for all BizTalk 2013 R2 users. More about BHM tool at BizTalkHealthMonitor
In this article, I will take you right through the installation of HL7 accelerator.
This is no different from a conventional software installation. You will find the set up file for “BizTalk Accelerators” in a BizTalk DVD or an ISO downloaded from MSDN. Just transit thru the set up screens and you are done!
Now the important thing is to check if the installation was successful. Of course you will see errors if any of the components fails to install. But there are a couple of additional pointers which is worth checking.
Known Issues with HL7 Installation
1. Error 1920. Service HL7 Logging Service (btsaalsvc) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.
Cause: HL7 logging service is stopped.
Resolution: Switch to services.msc and start the HL7 Logging service. Click Retry, it should continue the installation.
2. Faulting application BTSNTSvc.exe, version 3.8.368.0, time stamp 0x49b1dadf, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 6.0.6002.18704, time stamp 0x5065cd44, exception code 0xe0434f4d, fault offset 0x0001d8cb, process id 0x2b44, application start time 0x01cf58c323011d0f.
Cause: Default host BizTalkServerApplication might be running as a 64bit host.
Resolution: Change it to a 32 bit host. This is documented at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009616/de
3. Error while creating receive location.
Cause: Missing Artifacts - If it fails to create any artifacts, it will return an error. In the example below, it created the Receive Port but was unable to create the receive location because the File adapter was missing.
Resolution: Just with a regular customer’s solution/application all the artifacts it depends on must be there for Accelerators to configure successfully. If you have an HL7 environment to compare to you can manually recreate the missing artifacts. In this case the receive location for batching can be manually created.
4. The specified account “<>”is invalid. Error Code: The handle is invalid.
Cause: Wrong Platform – Known issue if you have installed BTS 2013 on WS 2012 R2. Even if BizTalk 2013 is successfully installed/configure on wrong operating system, you will see the error below if you try to install HL7.
Resolution: Install / configure BizTalk 2013 inline with the correct software requisites. In this case use Windows 2012 and not Windows 2012 R2.
5. Run time error – Unable to log message “A message was received of type http…” to the event log due to exception: “No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4000”
Cause: Known issue
Resolution: Start HL7Logging services in services.msc
Written BYRajkumar Damodaran
Reviewed BYMaria Quian