Now that the Visual Studio 2010 Release Candidate is available, I have been running across a few good resources for coming up to speed on 1) what has changed in the RC since beta 2 and 2) how to help you migrate from beta 2 to the RC.
I'm sure this list is incomplete so if you know of other resources please let me know and I'll add them here.
- Bryan Krieger on upgrading from Team Foundation Server Beta 2 to RC
- Michael Rigler on changes to the testing features
- Scott Guthrie on the release candidate (important note for Silverlight 4 developers)
- Jeff Beehler on “go live” support for the RC
And as you start using the RC, please remember that we'd love your feedback! This is our last big push for feedback prior to the official RTM, and you can make a real difference by telling us what you think. Here are two ways you can let us know how we're doing.
· Release Candidate Survey
· Visual Studio Connect Feedback Site
The above link: "Michael Rigler on changes to the testing features" is not working.
Excited to hear about changes to hte testing features. Thanks,
You're right, sorry about that - I have sent a note to Michael to find out what happened.
Fixed now - thanks Eric!