This is a great series of sessions as part of the Microsoft Partner Academy presented by Mike Tejedor and Alyson Powell Irwin.
Here's the session abstract and joining details:
This is the first in a series of sessions that will explore advanced topics in dashboard creation such as, integrating SSRS, ProClarity and Excel Services reports in dashboards, using advanced filtering capabilities, advanced scoring topics and dashboard creation tips and tricks. It is recommended that Monitoring Essentials be viewed prior to this session.
Before the Webcast:
To attend our upcoming Webcast you will need:
1. A computer with access to the Internet to view the visual portion of the event.
2. A functioning sound card and speakers or headphones for your PC.
3. Windows Media Player 9 (WMP 9).
4. A compatible computer configuration. Verify Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 System Requirements
5. Use the Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Windows Console Compatibility Test to join a meeting to see if your computer is compatible with Live Meeting 2007.
During the Webcast- Join the Webcast by clicking the link below:
· Webcast Link: https://www107.livemeeting.com/cc/msevents/join?id=BI29AL&role=attend&pw=KDC178
· Passcode: KDC178
· Telephony: 1-877-208-6695 or 1-503-295-8000 (International)
· Pin: 2706