You asked, we listened!
In the coming weeks there are a series of events for our partners & customers in Adelaide & Perth.
Perth and Adelaide SQL 2008 R2 events – New Era of Data Management and Business Intelligence
SQL Server 2008 R2 released to RTM on April 21st and will officially launch on May 12th . To support the launch that kicked off in Australia we have planned SQL R2 Hands on Workshops and SQL R2 launch seminars in SA and WA
12 May : SQL R2 Test Drive Workshop
26 May : SQL 2008 R2 Launch Seminar
11 May : SQL R2 Test Drive Workshop
25 May : SQL 2008 2008 Launch Seminar
About these two SQL R2 Marketing Activities
SQL 2008 R2 “Test Drive” Workshop
Getting your customers hands on with the features of the new release
· Database Administrators, Database Developer and BI Professionals
About the day
· Peter Ward from Wardy IT has customized content for your customers to Test Drive the key features of the new release
SQL 2008 R2 Launch Seminar
A seminar to introduce the key features of the SQL 2008 R2 release and how they come together to deliver greater value from data across the enterprise and in the applications customers use everyday.
What will be covered?
· The new features in the much awaited R2 release such as Power Pivot and a deep dive into advanced BI concepts for BI professionals.
· All attendees will receive the SQL Server 2008 R2 Resource kit with webcasts, whitepapers, videos and technical guides along with a SQL 2008 Developers workshop and access to a series of six one-hour clinics that introduce core SQL Server technologies.
· Microsoft BI Technology Specialist Alan Eldridge will be the featured presenter for all cities