This time we diverted from what I think is a basic dojo rule; you start over each time. So we continued with our BankOCR variant from last time and actually finished it including extending the number of digits and having three different checksum variants. This time we made one mistake. Or maybe I did since I maybe should moderate the session harder. And that was that we got a little carried away to get things done rather than refactoring at certain times. In the end the code turned out pretty OK but the way there was shaky with pretty complex implementations at some times.

In the end it sounded like the participants were pretty happy with the session and we decided to actually continue the next dojo session with the same kata and code base but next time focusing on refactoring the code into something more object orientated using the nine Object Calisthenics rules.