ISV Innovation Days will allow you to connect with the Microsoft ISV Virtual Team (including representatives from the Microsoft Partner Team; and our Developer Platform Evangelism - DPE) and learn about the advantages and resources of becoming an early adopter for the 2008 launch wave products (Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008) in a relaxed workshop environment.
The Agenda includes New Opportunities with the 2008 Product Launch (for senior management), Whats new in Visual Studio 2008 & .NET Framework for Smart Client and Next Generation Web Development, What’s new in Windows Server 2008 for ISVs, What's Hot in SQL Server 2008 for our Customers and ISVs, and Integrating Business Solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint
• Register Today in a city near you!
• Brisbane: 20 November 2007 (Microsoft Brisbane Office, Level 9, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000)
• Melbourne: 27 November 2007 (Microsoft Melbourne Office, Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place, Southbank Victoria 3006)
• Sydney: 3 December 2007 (Department of State and Regional Development, Parkes Room, Level 47, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney New South Wales 2000)
• Perth: 6 December 2007 (Perth Microsoft Office, Level 14 QV1 Building, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6000)
• Adelaide: 7 December 2007 (Adelaide Microsoft Office, Level 2 Santos Building, 91 King William Street Adelaide South Australia 5000)
P.S. – in the afternoon, partners will have the opportunity for partnering with Microsoft in the healthcare industry. We’ll give you an overview of the significant investments Microsoft is making in healthcare around the world including the Connected Health Framework, Common User Interface and Health Connection Engine. You’ll also see real examples of exciting mobile devices and applications and learn why Microsoft and Intel together provide the ultimate platform for mobility in healthcare.
Healthcare Agenda includes the opportunity for Microsoft Partners in the health industry, Microsoft’s key health investments, Mobility solutions in healthcare
• Sydney: 3 December (Department of State and Regional Development, Parkes Room, Level 47, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney New South Wales 2000)