Are you a Hero?
Will you be crowned Australian Demo Hero 2008?
Demos Happen Here - Final Week of Competition
This is your FINAL 36 Hours to register a demo in the competition, with entries closing midnight Thursday 31 July 2008 you must complete the registration form online by the 31st July to be included.
Entry is easy – take a look at the current demo’s that have been entered into the competition and see for yourself. View the demos
To qualify for entry, each demo must meet the following entry criteria:
· Prepare a demo (max 10 minutes) on Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2008
· Video the demonstration, either using a recorder (video camera or webcam) or through screen capture technologies, such as DemoMate™ or Camtasia™
· Post the video online at Silverlight.live.com
· Go to microsoft.com.au/heroes/community and complete the registration form*
Looking for an event for your demo? In NSW you can contact Craig Bailey from Sydney Business and Technology Usergroup to present at his “Last Minute” Demo Fest on Wednesday night.
Register your demo and you could be the lucky entrant to be named Australian Demo Hero 2008 and take home some fantastic prizes, including:
· Ticket to TechEd 2009 in Los Angeles, including flights and accommodation
· Visual Studio Team Suite 2008 plus MSDN Subscription
· Media Centre PC
· Present your demo live at TechEd 2008 in Sydney
· Visual Studio Professional with MDSN Professional or TechNet Direct subscription
· Media Centre Extender with DVD
· 1gb USB Flash Drive
· Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000
· Community T-Shirt
Don’t delay, record your demo and register today!
*Go to microsoft.com.au/heroes/community for full terms and conditions and entry details