Failover Clustering and Network Load Balancing Team Blog
If an effort to improve our customer connection the clustering team is restarting its blog begining the first week of January, 2008. 5 developers have volunteered to contribute to this blog, so we expect to have at least one post each week, so check back often!
Blog topics may include:
· Information about new features
· Cool techniques/scripts for various cluster features
· Info about new KB articles
· Tips about debugging clustering issues
· Respond to some big/common/important customer questions
· Major Microsoft and Windows Server news and how it impacts us
· Reflect on relevant industry news and its impact to our product
· Job openings to attract external candidates
· Other things we’re doing to benefit our customers
Symon PerrimanProgram ManagerClustering and HA
I look forward to your first series of posts. I hope all of you are returning from some much needed time off and are ready to tackle 2008!
マイクロソフト Clustering and High Availablity ブログ