Failover Clustering and Network Load Balancing Team Blog
Hi Cluster Fans,
We have some great webcasts to share with you created by one of the team’s Most Valuable Professionals (MVP), John Savill. (What is a MVP? Visit: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com) John has shared some of his clustering work from website, SavillTech.com.
· Creating Windows Server 2008 Failover Clusters: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/clustercreate/ClusterCreate.wmv
· Configuring a Windows Server 2008 Failover Cluster from the command line: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/clustercmd/clustercmd.wmv
· Understanding Failover Cluster Quorum: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/ClusterQuorum/ClusterQuorum.wmv
· Hyper-V Quick Migration: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/QuickMigration/QuickMigration.wmv
· Configuring iSCSI connections from the command line: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/iscsicli/iscsicli.wmv
For a complete list of John’s videos, you can visit here: http://www.savilltech.com/videos.html.
The clustering team is always looking for some new MVPs, people passionate in technology and active the high-availability community. For more information, email ClusMVP@microsoft.com.
The Clustering and High-Availability Team
PingBack from http://www.easycoded.com/clustering-videos-on-the-web/
Last time I took a look at Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 Beta, I shared the surprise of having Failover Clustering