Sample Download : http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/How-to-modify-data-in-c68d35f4
We have several ways to modify the data in DataTable. In this application, we will demonstrate how to use different ways to modify data in DataTable and update to the source.
1. We use SqlDataAdapter to fill the DataTables.
2. We set DataTable Constraints in DataTables.
4. We use DataTable Edits to modify data.
3. We use DataRow.Delete Method and DataRowCollection.Remove Method to delete the rows, and then compare them.
5. We use SqlDataAdapter to update the datasource.
You can find more code samples that demonstrate the most typical programming scenarios by using Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser or Sample Browser Visual Studio extension. They give you the flexibility to search samples, download samples on demand, manage the downloaded samples in a centralized place, and automatically be notified about sample updates. If it is the first time that you hear about Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework, please watch the introduction video on Microsoft Showcase, or read the introduction on our homepage http://1code.codeplex.com/.