Sample Download : http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/How-to-Query-in-a-DataSet-39a02f42
We can use traditional SQL queries to get data from the data source, but we cannot use SQL to query in DataSet.
In this sample, we will demonstrate how to use Expression to query in a DataSet:
1. Create a DataSet with two DataTables;
2. Create the constraints between the tables;
3. Use DataTable.Select Method to get rows from the tables;
4. Use DataTable.Compute Method to compute the specified rows;
5. Use Expression in the above methods to query.
You can find more code samples that demonstrate the most typical programming scenarios by using Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser or Sample Browser Visual Studio extension. They give you the flexibility to search samples, download samples on demand, manage the downloaded samples in a centralized place, and automatically be notified about sample updates. If it is the first time that you hear about Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework, please watch the introduction video on Microsoft Showcase, or read the introduction on our homepage http://1code.codeplex.com/.