Sample Download : http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/How-to-Query-in-a-DataSet-39a02f42
In this sample, we will demonstrate how to use Expression to query in a DataSet:
1. Create a DataSet with two DataTables;
2. Create the constraints between the tables;
3. Use DataTable.Select Method to get rows from the tables;
4. Use DataTable.Compute Method to compute the specified rows;
5. Use Expression in the above methods to query.
You can find more code samples that demonstrate the most typical programming scenarios by using Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser or Sample Browser Visual Studio extension. They give you the flexibility to search samples, download samples on demand, manage the downloaded samples in a centralized place, and automatically be notified about sample updates. If it is the first time that you hear about Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework, please watch the introduction video on Microsoft Showcase, or read the introduction on our homepage http://1code.codeplex.com/.