The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Blog
News and views from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team
I was thinking of some Summer learning opportunities that might interest some of my developer friends. You can try Windows Azure at no cost using the CODE webcastpass and deploy your first app in as little as 30 minutes. So here are some ideas, in no particular order:
1. My Customers Are Using iPhone/Android, But I'm a Microsoft Guy. Now What?: In this session you'll learn how to scale iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms using the Windows Azure platform.
2. Tap the Cloud For Your ASP.NET apps: Say you need more horsepower today, less tomorrow. Hear how Brian Prince focuses on the app, not the infrastructure.
3. Migrate invaluable data to the cloud: Few things have as much value in the digital age as good old data. Unfortunately, it is often scattered and not necessarily running on infrastructure that's up to date. Learn how to solve 2 issues by putting your data up in the cloud.
4. Your SharePoint Practice via the Cloud: SharePoint becomes a much bigger business and technical opportunity when married with the cloud. Learn more from resident expert Mike Benkovitch.
5. Your SharePoint Practice via the Cloud: SharePoint becomes a much bigger business and technical opportunity when married with the cloud. Learn more from resident expert Mike Benkovitch.
6. Create the Next Big App: Webcast Series: Start from a scenario relevant to you – mobile and Sharepoint apps, Facebook promos, Access databases, and see how cloud addresses relevant gaps.
7. Combining Public and Private Clouds into Useful Hybrids: - Watch David Chou’s TechEd session about the widely discussed “hybrid” approach – solutions spanning from on-premise into the cloud.
8. Don’t Miss the Azure Security Essentials Series: Anyone serious about the cloud will “talk security” pretty quickly. Here’s terrific resources for Developers and Decision Makers.