En blogg fra Microsoft Norge
För er som skall till Convergence så följer här en lista på vilka sessioner som skall köras under veckan.
BI101 Microsoft Dynamics Business Intelligence: Vision, Roadmap and Strategy
Tony Crowhurst , Gary Turner
BDM. Come and hear the Microsoft Dynamics Business Intelligence strategy for helping to: empower people across your organization, support confident decision making and drive your overall business success. Targeted at business decision makers, you'll see the strategy in action with demonstrations and will have the opportunity to engage in an open Q&A session.
What You Will Learn:
• Understand the value of the Microsoft Dynamics BI application suite to your organization
• See practical demonstrations of these tools
• Gain knowledge of the product direction for BI, specifically with the launch of Microsoft Office PerformancePoint
Tue Oct 23 15:00 - 16:00 C1.1
SER303 Enterprise Customers: Get the Best of Both Worlds with Managed Services From Your Partner and Microsoft
Becky Gilbertson , Mario Mees
BDM. Enterprise customers can receive managed support services that provide the best of both worlds: local support and service from your partner and support for your Microsoft applications directly from Microsoft.
• The features and benefits you can receive by engaging Microsoft resources and expertise
• How the support process works and how you can engage
• Services to help your organization do more with less, while helping to drive innovation and reduce costs
Tue Oct 23 16:30 - 17:30 Aud 11
C&T321 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: System Maintenance and Performance Best Practices
BDM. Join us for a detailed technical discussion of the best practices for Microsoft Dynamics CRM system maintenance and performance.
Tue Oct 23 16:30 - 17:30 B4.2
CRM105 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Enabling Contact Centers
Jonathan Farmer , Pascal Davoust
BDM. Is your contact center customer-centric or click-centric? Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you use your contact center to strengthen relationships with your existing customers, and upsell or cross-sell, as well as provide service and support. Learn from contact center customers about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM fits into their contact centers (from strategic relationships to highly transactional environments) and how features such as role-based UI, desktop automation, a customer-centric design, a knowledge base, and system decision-making can help improve agent productivity not just in service, but also in sales and marketing.
• Learn from customers about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM fits into their contact centers
• Review of new features
• How to help improve agent productivity in service, sales and marketing
Tue Oct 23 16:30 - 17:30 B3.5
CRM114 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: What's New (repeated)
Bryan Nielson , Michiel Van Den Heuvel , Jon Bell
BDM/TDM. Are you ready to learn more about the benefits the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can offer your business? Attend this session to gain insight into how the capabilities and architecture of this new version can help improve your business flexibility, global usage, and user productivity across sales, service, marketing, and analytics.
• More about the upcoming release
• Review features and architecture
• Knowledge of the CRM track at Convergence
Tue Oct 23 15:00 - 16:00 C1.4 , Thu Oct 25 09:00 - 10:00 C1.2
GEN004 The Power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Customer Choice
Brad Wilson , Jennifer Davidson , Rob Blasko
Join Microsoft Dynamics CRM General Manager Brad Wilson as he shows how the newest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can deliver the ultimate in customer choice for CRM system purchase, deployment and use. Gain insight into Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s On-Premise and Software + Services strategy and hear firsthand from customers how Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps increase productivity, decrease costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Tue Oct 23 11:00 - 12:00 Aud 15 , Tue Oct 23 13:30 - 14:30 Aud 15
BI302 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Building Better Businesses Through Better Business Intelligence (repeated)
BDM. How effective is your organization in mining, analyzing and understanding the powerful information that your CRM system already contains? Learn more about the Microsoft Dynamics CRM analytics strategy and how to implement it within your business. Receive technical guidance on how to build, modify and use Microsoft business intelligence technologies for ad-hoc reporting, analysis, data mining, predictive modeling and various data visualization mechanisms, including scorecards and dashboards to help support a broad range of business intelligence needs.
• How to develop UDMs or OLAP data cubes for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• How to integrate PerformancePoint Server into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• How to provide BI and data mining applications to users within the context of their everyday work
Wed Oct 24 16:00 - 17:00 C1.4 , Thu Oct 25 16:00 - 17:00 C1.4
C&T218 Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Professional Services
Andrew Hawkins , Jonathan Rice , Bas van de Kraats , David Hofferberth
BDM. Listen to and discuss with Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers, partners and analysts to learn how professional services firms have used their CRM applications to help build life-long customer relationships with their most profitable customers.
• Insights about industry trends
• How Microsoft Dynamics solutions help meet industry needs
• Partner solutions and customer testimonials
Wed Oct 24 12:00 - 13:00 B4.1
C&T313 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: Multi-tenancy, Multi-language, and Multi-currency
BDM. Join us for a detailed examination of the multi-tenancy, multi-language and multi-currency features of the next version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Wed Oct 24 12:00 - 13:00 B4.2
C&T320 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Enterprise Integration Scenarios
BDM. This hands-on discussion will explore enterprise integration scenarios using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Wed Oct 24 14:30 - 15:30 B4.4
CRM100 Introduction to CRM Part 2: Why the Power of Choice Is a Reason to Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Your Business
Jason Nash , Mike Thomas
BDM. Selecting the CRM application that best fits your strategic business objectives can be challenging: a range of CRM applications offers varying degrees of business value, often overshadowed by design limitations, flexibility constraints, or usability issues. This session will help you understand how the "Power of Choice" offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM is much more than a tagline: it's a fundamental design and development philosophy to help ensure that you can choose how to fit Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the strategic needs of your business.
• The "Power of Choice" reinforced
• Awareness of extensive choice options and consequences of typical software
• Guidance to the appropriate CRM solution
Wed Oct 24 12:00 - 13:00 B3.5
CRM101 Introduction to CRM Part 1: Top 10 Reasons Customers Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM
O. Stian Lundquist
BDM. Is your company looking for a CRM solution that works the way your users work, works the way your business works and works the way technology should? Learn what customers are citing as the core Microsoft Dynamics CRM value propositions across sales, service, marketing and analytics. Join us to count down the top 10 reasons why customers choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Experience a CRM system that lets your users work in a familiar user interface
• See how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be fitted to your business needs
• Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help give you a lower total cost of ownership
Wed Oct 24 10:30 - 11:30 C1.2
CRM102 Is Your Business Ready For SaaS? Exploring Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software-as-a-Service
Mark Corley , Kim Boeh , Neil Benson
BDM. Many companies are adopting a software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM solution. Is your company ready? Attend this session to learn more about how the Microsoft Software + Services strategy combined with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM global SaaS delivery model can fit your business. Gain insight into the value proposition that on-demand Microsoft Dynamics CRM can bring to different types of companies and better understand if your company is ready for SaaS.
• Review the Microsoft Dynamics CRM vision of SaaS
• Value of the next release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an SaaS application delivery platform
• Clear understanding of SaaS options before CRM Live
Wed Oct 24 16:00 - 17:00 C1.2
CRM108 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Enterprise CRM Built By and Now Used By Microsoft
Murat Ozturan , Amir Jafri , Gary Bird
BDM/TDM. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is currently rolling out a large enterprise deployment with more than 5,000 active users across 100 different departments and more than 15,000 users scheduled to on-board across sales, service, marketing and other groups. The enterprise customer? Microsoft. This session will offer a business view of how Microsoft Dynamics CRM is customized, deployed and integrated into a complex enterprise environment and still provides each department with its own unique interface, business process and data model and end-users with the flexibility, familiarity and capabilities that are unique to their role.
• Business view of deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Review feature customizations
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration into a complex enterprise environment
Wed Oct 24 17:30 - 18:30 C1.2
CRM210 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Improve Your Sales Effectiveness
Carolina Marell , Peter Alvmo
BDM. Attend this session to expand your knowledge of the sales force automation capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and learn how you can help elevate the productivity and effectiveness of your sales teams. Learn how to implement and refine your sales stages and processes based on continuous feedback loops, insight and industry-specific sales methodologies. Hear best practices on helping to optimize lead distribution and sales workflows, and learn multiple ways to apply sales stages and processes within your business and across verticals. See how the powerful yet intuitive interface of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help: improve CRM adoption and utilization by your sales teams, automate and simplify your sales tasks and processes, and enable management to accurately analyze the sales funnel and guide your business.
• Get practical examples of how Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps enable you to implement sales methodologies to help improve sales
• Learn how customers use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for more effective selling
• Learn how customers use Microsoft Office applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Wed Oct 24 17:30 - 18:30 C1.4
CRM212 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Take It Mobile
BDM. Business doesn't stop when you leave the office, and neither should your ability to access the right information at the right time to get the job done. You'll learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM mobile solutions can fit businesses of all sizes, demonstrating key areas for mobile use across roles and functional areas, including sales, marketing and service. We'll highlight customers using these solutions successfully across a wide range of applications and verticals.
• How to provide manageable mobile solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Microsoft "Yona" Server
• How to help enable highly configurable mobile applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Understand the range of deployment options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile
Wed Oct 24 14:30 - 15:30 Auditorium 10
CRM304 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: A Platform For Building Custom Applications
BDM/TDM. The sales, service and marketing functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is only part of the overall platform equation. The power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is in its ability to function as a flexible, robust platform for building applications that can help meet the unique needs of many different groups, whether they need CRM or not. This technical session will drill down into application design areas, such as User Interface Management, Business Logic Design and Application Data Modeling, with discussions on upgradeability, customization through configuration, pervasive design and application design portability. Gain insight into the possible benefits of using a platform like Microsoft Dynamics CRM to jumpstart your application building efforts.
• Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not only one of the best CRM applications in the market, but also how it can be used as a powerful platform for business critical application development
• How Microsoft Dynamics CRM can provide a solid platform for business application extensibility
• How Microsoft Dynamics CRM can speed application development by building on its core service-oriented architecture, and how it can be deployed with one set of tools in on-premise and SaaS environments
Wed Oct 24 14:30 - 15:30 C1.3
CRM309 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Implementation Design - A Blueprint for Success
BDM. Are you interested in learning how to structure your implementations and ever-changing user experience improvements to help create successful user adoption and ongoing productivity? Whether you're deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the first time in your company, for a new department or are modifying an existing implementation, this session will discuss the strategies and methodologies needed to help effectively design, create and modify your CRM solution to fit your business and user needs as they change over time. You'll learn how to structure implementation and change management processes ranging from design strategy and methodology, requirements gathering and business process modeling, all delivered through iterative adjustments so to respond quickly to user experience feedback. We'll share best practices, key learning and guidance so you can be more prepared to help successfully implement and adapt Microsoft Dynamics CRM to fit your business today and tomorrow.
• Design/implementation strategy depends on scenario (small to large, new versus existing)
• Understand pitfalls and address them early in the cycle (technology adoption, user adoption, moving target)
• Document and apply best practices wherever possible (use proven methodologies)
Wed Oct 24 12:00 - 13:00 C1.2
SER204 Help Improve Your Employee Productivity with CustomerSource (repeated)
Christine Bell , Arlin Fisher
BDM. Be more productive and self-sufficient by learning how to effectively use CustomerSource, an award-winning Web site for customers enrolled in a service plan.
• How to save time with self-support tools like Knowledge Base
• How to access all of the E-Learning benefits available to you
• More about the information and documentation for your solution, available at your fingertips
Wed Oct 24 12:00 - 13:00 Aud 12 , Thu Oct 25 09:00 - 10:00 B3.5
C&T312 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top 10 Support Issues and Solutions
BDM. Join us for a detailed discussion of Microsoft Dynamics CRM's top 10 support issues and their solutions.
Thu Oct 25 12:00 - 13:00 B4.2
C&T319 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Unlock the Power of Extensibility
BDM. Join us for a detailed discussion of the extensibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Thu Oct 25 10:30 - 11:30 B4.1
CRM207 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Build Competitive Advantage Using Customer Service
Christian Cletus , Richard Sharp
BDM. Elevate the competitive advantage of your business by creating a comprehensive customer service program that helps build customer loyalty and enthusiasm for your product or service. Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help optimize and support your service strategy, and hear real-world examples of the most current, innovative strategies for using the customer service capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help you elevate the business impact of your customer service team.
• Help elevate the competitive advantage of your business
• How Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help optimize and support your service strategy
• Examples of strategies for using customer service capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Thu Oct 25 12:00 - 13:00 C1.2
CRM211 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Relationship Marketing For Every Department
BDM. Did you know that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM marketing automation module is not just for the marketing team? Gain insight into how any department can benefit from Microsoft Dynamics CRM's manual and automated communication capabilities, including communication planning, list building, response management and analysis. These communication capabilities can be used across sales and service as well as marketing teams and help allow each to connect more efficiently with their audiences, all from a familiar Microsoft interface. Join us for this out-of-the-box tour of best practices and methodologies to see how you can use your existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM investment to help expand business productivity and results through improved communications.
• Insight to benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities
• Out-of-the-box tour of best practices and methodologies
• How to use your existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM investment to help expand business productivity and results
Thu Oct 25 16:00 - 17:00 C1.2
CRM303 Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint: Better Together
Reuben Krippner , Philip Rawlinson , Greg Smith
BDM/TDM. This technical session will explain how combining Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) can provide a powerful solution for both structured and unstructured data for organizations worldwide. We'll explore the range of options available for integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM to SharePoint and vice versa, from dashboards, CRM Web parts, extranet capability for CRM contacts, contextual document management, form services, and role-based workspaces, all of which can help drive enhanced business performance and user productivity.
• Technical review of how combining Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server can offer powerful solutions
• Explore the range of integration options
• How this match can help drive enhanced business performance and user value
Thu Oct 25 10:30 - 11:30 C1.2
CRM306 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Architecting for the Enterprise
Klaus Bürg , Amir Jafri , Murat Ozturan
BDM/TDM. Enterprise organizations require a scalable, reliable and proven CRM architecture that fits within their existing environment. Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM is helping redefine successful CRM in the enterprise with its flexible service-oriented architecture, deployment options and integration solutions. Receive technical guidance on enterprise CRM topics such as scalability, environmental complexity, security, maintainability and connectivity into the Microsoft stack of technologies. You'll also better understand how Microsoft Dynamics CRM's unique "surround" strategy can be used to help improve user experience and productivity while replacing legacy applications.
• Help drive improved perception and validation of applicability within the enterprise space through an architecture story
• Provide the high-level architecture story and how CRM fits within enterprises across many areas
• Give enterprise a path for architecture guidance when needed
Thu Oct 25 14:30 - 15:30 Auditorium 10
CRM313 Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Unlock the Power of Extensibility
Philip Rawlinson , Reuben Krippner , Erik Ernst
BDM. This technical session will provide greater insight into customization strategies, drilling down into real-life scenarios and showcasing different techniques and applications, including UI customization, UI business process customization, business logic and workflow customization and data model and relationship customizations. Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM has taken traditional developer-focused customizations and moved them to a configuration-focused customization environment and how this can help create a more dynamic, agile, and personalized user experience.
• Improve your understanding of how Microsoft Dynamics CRM was designed to be extended
• Recognize the main extensibility features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• A guide to resources that will help you learn more about extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Thu Oct 25 14:30 - 15:30 C1.2
SER200 Build a Training Plan for Your Employees on Microsoft Dynamics
Faye Somdahl , Gina Haines
BDM. Learn how to build effective training for your organization from Microsoft Dynamics experts.
• Training benefits and how to get the most from them for your organization
• A partner/customer case study that covers the business opportunity and experience with customization as well as best practices
• Learning plans: examples using Microsoft Dynamics
Thu Oct 25 16:00 - 17:00 Aud 11
- David Orlander
Abbonera på nyheter via RSS|
Abbonera på nyheter via Email
PingBack from http://www.artofbam.com/wordpress/?p=10450
För er som skall till Convergence så följer här en lista på vilka sessioner som skall köras under veckan
För er som skall till Convergence så följer här en lista på vilka sessioner som skall köras under veckan. BI101 Microsoft Dynamics Business Intelligence: Vision, Roadmap and Strategy Tony Crowhurst , Gary Turner BDM. Come