All postings/content on this blog are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. All entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
My colleague Joe Shirey just put together a series of eight posts that cover the process of the Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA) program and “what would I tell someone interested in the program”.
Joe is one of the board members of the MCA program that has helped to shape it since its inception. He offers many insights to people who may be interested in pursuing certification in this prestigious program.
Check out his blog posts:
· Why do you want to get the MCA?
· Preparing the documentation
· Putting together your presentation
· What else can you do to prepare for the board?
· The competencies
· Going in front of the board
· What to do with your results
PingBack from http://test.blogsforu.com/test/?p=210