We're coming to the end of our State & Local Government Azure solution contest - with prized of $2.5k, $5k, and $10k for third, second, and first place, respectively.
Note: THE LAST DAY YOU CAN SUBMIT A SOLUTION IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5th... and this won't be extended. Net net: get your submissions in ASAP.
Pretty simple rules:
- Application must be coded and deployed on Windows Azure.
- Application must take advantage of at least two of the following features of the Azure platform: Azure Web Role, Azure Worker Role, Azure Storage Service, SQL Azure database.
- Application must be commercially viable meaning that it should address a real customer or market need.
- Application must be accompanied by a marketing summary of the solution (minimum of 75 words, not to exceed 500 words).
- Please read the complete contest rules.
I know there are some excellent solutions out there - could be a great way to get some huge visibility... and a nice chunk of change.
For more information and to submit your solution - go here: http://www.microsoft.com/industry/government/azurecontest/default.aspx