These briefings are designed for Business decision makers, CTOs, senior architects and system designers, and will cover Cloud Computing, and in particular, the Windows Azure platform. The sessions are designed to help ISVs and SIs understand the opportunities the Windows Azure Platform offers, how it is being used, discuss how they can move forward, and what resources are available to help them.
The agenda is
- Understanding Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Strategy (“We’re all in”)
- Just what is the Windows Azure platform?
- Exploring why ISVs should be in interested in Cloud Computing and the Windows Azure Platform
- Understanding the Windows Azure Platform Pricing Model
- How partners are using the Windows Azure platform today
- Getting Started Building Applications and Systems for Windows Azure
This format of the sessions are designed to encourage discussion and feedback, and ensure you get any questions you have about the Windows Azure platform answered. There will be the opportunity for more detailed one to one conversations over lunch and into the afternoon. If you have any questions about the suitability of the event, or want to book some “1 to 1” time at any event, please email email@example.com.
Registration is 9:30 for a 10am start. There will be lunch at around 1pm, after which the session will finish, after which there are “1 to 1”sessions and informal Q&A.
They sessions are usually run on the second Monday of every month in Reading, with additional dates at other Microsoft venues:
11th October 2010, 12th October (Edinburgh), 8th November, 13th December, 10th January 2011, 14th February, 14th March.