If you are installing or repairing Visual Studio from ISO file, the tool you are using to mount the image may not automatically mount it again after a reboot, if this is the case setup won’t be able to find its files and will prompt for them or fail. To complete your installation:
· You can re-mount the ISO image right after the machine reboots, so setup can find the files.
· If you receive a prompt for source, re-mount the image and continue.
· If installation fails, re-mount the ISO, restart installation and continue.
· Burn a DVD and start setup from the actual DVD.
· Copy the contents of the image locally and start setup from local folder.