I just saw that Rob Bushway over on the GottaBeMobile site posted these great directions:
So, I went off on a goose chase to figure out how I could easily add a OneNote 2007 printer as a Send-To option, and I figured it out! Having this option will allow you to right click any printable file, go to the Send To option, and choose the OneNote 2007 Printer.
1. Navigate to your c:, then go to Tools / Folder Options / View. Turn off the checkmark to hide hidden operating system files. I recommend turning this back on when you are finished. I currently have User Access Control turned off and am the administrator of my machine, so I'm not sure what rights issues you could run in to.
Ed Holloway has made a suggestion for those with UAC turned on:
Users with UAC on may have trouble with steps 1&2.
Step 1 can be deleted, and step 2 replaced with Start\Search(Run)\shell:Sendto this will open up the correct Send To folder ( C:\Users\[UserID]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\ ), as opposed to the link at C:\users\%your profile name%\
2. After setting that option, Go to c:\users\%your profile name% . You should see a short cut called Send To. Windows XP users will find this under c:\documents and settings\%profile name%
3. Leaving that window open, go to Control Panel / Printer.
4. Activate both the window containing your c: and the printers so they are side by side. Then, drag the Send To OneNote 2007 printer and lay it across the Send To short cut.
5. All finished. Now your Send To OneNote 2007 printer will be a right click Send To option. This should work with all printers and any document you want to print.
Read all about it here: GBM How-To: Add OneNote 2007 Printer as Right-click Send To option. Nice work Rob!
Perfect work. Thanks for this sites
I've tried in both vista & windows 7. works in vista but not in win 7.
Has anybody tried it in win 7? I would really like to add my "pdf printer" option to "send to" menu.
thx for the insight.
OneNoe is useless whitout send to option. win7 x64bits has no driver for it. :-/
British reporters are known for doing almost anything to get a Mulberry Bags. But reports that a newspaper secretly listened to telephone messages of murdered schoolgirls and other private citizens have produced Mulberry Handbags and anger.
On Friday, British police arrested Andy Coulson, former editor of Mulberry Bag Britain's best-selling newspaper, News of Mulberry Outlet the World. The investigation led him to Mulberry UK Sale resign in January as communications director to Prime Minister David Cameron.
The arrest came in a widening investigation of Mulberry UK telephone hacking. Other accusations include paying police for mulberry shoulder bags information on stories. The Reuters news agency reported that Mr. Coulson was released on Mulberry Bag UK until a date in October.
Prime Minister Cameron promised Men's Mulberry Bags Friday that a judge will lead a full public inquiry into Women's Mulberry Bags the case after police complete their investigation.
DAVID CAMERON: "Murder victims, terrorist victims, families who have lost loved ones, sometimes defending our country, that these people could have had their phones hacked into, in order to generate stories for Mulberry Bags Mulberry Handbags Mulberry Bag Mulberry Outlet Mulberry UK mulberry bayswater bag Mulberry Alexa Bag, is simply disgusting."
I have one of the printers down here in Sudan, i would like to connect it to my computer, but i fall to do so. Please, kindly your help.
My best regards to others.