When you update the offline address book by using the Update-OfflineAddressBook command or by using a scheduled task, the following event (Event ID 9373) is logged in the Application log on a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007:
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9373 Description: OALGen detected that the file '\\<SERVER name>\ExchangeOAB\<folder name>\a58e388b-7b23-4944-b042-58a7d0c6590f-data-1.lzx' is corrupted or missing. This indicates data tampering or disk problems. Restore files in this folder from the recent backup or clean up folder content and force a full OAB generation. - Default Offline Address Book
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
The reason this happens is that that when one or more OAB Version 4 offline address book files are corrupted or missing. In this case, the Microsoft Outlook clients cannot download the updated files until the issue is resolved. This can happen for quiet a few reasons:
There are 3 fixes for this. To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods.
ExchangeInstallDir \ExchangeOAB\ OAB GUID
Note ExchangeInstallDir is a placeholder for the name of the Exchange Server 2007 installation directory. OAB GUID is a placeholder for the name of the folder.
• Use Exchange Management Console to rebuild the offline address book files. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Exchange Management Console.
2. Expand Organization Configuration, and then expand Mailbox.
3. On the details panel, click Offline Address Book, and then select the offline address book item that you want to update.
4. On the Action panel, click Update, and then click Yes.
• Use the Update-OfflineAddressBook command to rebuild the offline address book files. To do this, run the following command in the Exchange Management Shell.
Update-OfflineAddressBook <OAB GUID>
Update-OfflineAddressBook -Identity MyOAB
Note When you use this command, the offline address book will be rebuilt. This will cause all clients to process a full offline address book download. For OAB Version 2 and OAB Version 3a, a full offline address book download can cause massive network traffic between client access servers and clients.
PingBack from http://blog.a-foton.ru/index.php/2008/12/16/oab-generation-logs-an-event-id-9373-when-you-update-the-offline-address-book-in-exchange-server-2007/
Copy and transfer an Outlook 2007 auto fill list Moving Specific Users via the Exchange Management Shell