If you are interested in developing Windows Phone 8 apps that would connect to SharePoint 2013.
I’d like to announce that Microsoft released SharePoint 2013 SDK for Windows Phone 8.
1. Prerequisite: Make sure you have the Windows Phone 8 Developer tools installed on your PC.
2. Download and install Microsoft SharePoint SDK for Windows Phone 8 MSI.
· How to: Set up an environment for developing mobile apps for SharePoint
· Overview of Windows Phone SharePoint 2013 application templates in Visual Studio
· Architecture of the Windows Phone SharePoint List Application template
· How to: Create a Windows Phone SharePoint 2013 list app
· How to: Store and retrieve SharePoint list items on a Windows Phone
· How to: Implement business logic and data validation in SharePoint 2013 app for Windows Phone
· How to: Support and convert SharePoint 2013 field types for Windows Phone apps
· How to: Customize list item queries and filter data for Windows Phone apps
· How to: Customize the user interface of a SharePoint 2013 list app for Windows Phone
· How to: Use multiple SharePoint 2013 lists in a Windows Phone app
· How to: Configure and use push notifications in SharePoint 2013 apps for Windows Phone
· Integrating location and map functionality in SharePoint 2013
· How to: Create a mobile app in SharePoint 2013 that contains data from an external data source
· How to: Integrate maps with Windows Phone apps and SharePoint 2013 lists
· How to: Build search-driven mobile apps with the Navigation and Event Logging REST interfaces
Please feel free to subscribe to the feed on the sidebar or follow on twitter for alerts on posts.
Mohamed Yamama, @m_yamama
[Please read the DISCLAIMER for this blog here.]