Tirsdag 13. desember klokken 18:00 norsk tid holder Scott Guthrie, Dave Campell og Mark Russinovich et Windows Azure Get Started event live på channel9.
Dette er et gratis seminar. Du trenger ikke å registrere deg om du skal se live streamen fra channel9. Se mer informasjon her! Agenda for dagen ser slik ut. Tidspunktene er I PST, så 9:00 er 18:00 norsk tid.
· 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Getting Started with Windows Azure
Learn how to get started building applications for Windows Azure with the Windows Azure SDK & Tools from Microsoft Corporate VP Scott Guthrie.
· 10:45 – 12 p.m. – Cloud Data & Storage
Join Microsoft Technical Fellow Dave Campbell and learn how to use SQL Azure and Windows Azure storage services in your cloud applications.
· 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. – Channel9 Cloud Cover Show Live
Join Steve Marx and Wade Wegner for this special live edition to see some fresh Windows Azure demos and hear answers to common Windows Azure questions.
· 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Developing Windows Azure Applications with Visual Studio
In this session, Jay Schmelzer will show you how to use Visual Studio to its full potential to develop, debug, and deploy cloud applications.
· 2:45 – 3:45 p.m. – Building Scalable Cloud Applications
Do you want to build applications that are highly scalable, loosely coupled, and highly available? Then tune in for this session to learn about key Windows Azure services and patterns from David Aiken.
· 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Expert Panel Q&A featuring Scott Guthrie, Dave Campbell, and Mark Russinovich!
Submit your questions over Twitter with the #WindowsAzure hashtag and have them answered live during the event by senior Microsoft engineering leaders.