Normally, I don't like to blog about other blogs, but in this case I made an exception. This blog post highlights an excellent video in which Ben Riga talks with Michael Merz, the AIF PM. This video is packed with useful technical information about WCF and AIF. He shows you how to:
- Consume the sales order service by calling the find service operation.
- Display the service operation results in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Add a SOAP header to the AIF message to return results for a specific company.
- Create a custom binding in order to use the SOAP header.
- Consume an external Web service from X++.
I'm working on getting the sample code from the video posted somewhere and will update this post when it's available.