Lots of F#-related articles and blogs coming out at the moment. Here are a few that have caught my eye
· Brian McNamara does Texas Hold 'Em hand evaluation in F# (part 1, part2, part3, part4)
· Kean Walmsley distributes his Autodesk University (SU) handouts on F#. AU Handouts: AutoCAD® .NET - Developing for AutoCAD® Using F# - Part 1, Part 2
· John Whittington of Coherent PDF writes about using JetBrains dotTrace to profile F# code (more on JetBrains dotTrace)
· An encryption algorithm: the Solitaire encryption algorithm, by Sergi Mansilla
· Stephan Tolksdorf announces version 0.7.2 of FParsec, a highly regarded parser combinator library for F#
· Matt Podwysocki on some OO programming techniques in F#
o Part 1 - Extension Everything
o Part 2 - More Extension Everything
o Part 3 - Creating Classes
o Part 4 – Object Encapsulation with Object Expressions
· Luis Diego Fallas on Using the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) from F#.
· Jamie Cansdale on supporting F# as part of TestDriven.NET
· The Dynamics NAV guys have a great blog entries from the series Rash thoughts about .NET, C#, F# and Dynamics NAV. For example.
o The distance of two cities on the surface of the earth in F#
o Calculate the intersection point of two lines in F# (2 dimensions)