We are excited to announce that a Service Pack 1 for Management Reporter version 2 has been released.
Service Pack 1 for Management Reporter 2.0 includes improvements in the following areas.
· Localization – Service Pack 1 better handles localized date formats, regional settings, and multiple time zones.
· Calculations – Issues with report calculations have been resolved.
· Authentication – Service Pack 1 supports Windows Authentication for data providers.
· Report Designer – Issues with tree definitions have been resolved, in addition to various user interface improvements.
· Migration from FRx – Service Pack 1 better handles the conversion of wildcards in account segments. Issues with migration validation in the Report Designer have been resolved.
We’re now moving our team’s focus to Feature Pack 1, which is scheduled to be available this winter and will include Currency Translation support for Dynamics GP and Microsoft Forecaster Integration, a feature that will allow Management Reporter customers to include their budget data in Forecaster on their financial reports.
The Service Pack Overview page can be found at the following link:
I would love to be a BETA site for Feature Pack 1. We do currency conversions from 10+ currencies in our group to USD and GBP.
What currency types will MR FP! support? CCSPOT? CCAVG? CCHIST? If CCHIST is supported, how will it be implemented?