“Technology must be able to adapt to unique business processes and changing strategies. Organizations that invest in flexible, proven CRM solutions will position themselves for success both today and tomorrow.” - Rebecca Wetteman, vice president, Nucleus Research
As the saying goes, the only constant is change. Fundamentally, Microsoft believes that as business conditions change, software should flexible enough adapt easily. Our most recent Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online release, the November 2009 service update, gives organizations more choice in how they consume, use, and set-up CRM for their own businesses – and we’re pretty excited with how the market has responded to it.
We’re looking for more customers to tell their story about how they were able to overcome obstacles with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Online or on-premise) to achieve their goals. To inspire the thought process, consider these Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers:
· Barclays Bank PLC, a consumer banking division in the United Arab Emirates, has seen a 15 percent improvement in customer satisfaction and has attributed Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a 22 percent drop in service costs per customer incident.
· Booz Allen Hamilton, a strategy and technology consulting firm that licensed the 1 millionth Microsoft Dynamics CRM seat, is standardizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform to deliver relational line-of-business applications across the organization.
· The City of London in the U.K. uses the power and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an xRM development platform to enhance the services such as event planning and voter management it provides to citizens, businesses and visitors.
· Hard Rock International, a world-renowned hotel and restaurant group, uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM to reduce its customer inquiry response times from four days to just a few hours. This efficiency has enabled it to add new venues (casinos and hotels) around the world without having to add additional customer care staff.
· Maccabi Healthcare Services, a healthcare organization located in Israel, has implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Office SharePoint as the service application to provide quick response and accurate information to its members.
· Polaris Industries, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of all-terrain vehicles, deployed a dealer self-service portal and realized efficiency gains up to 35 percent compared with previous processes.
· Vodafone Iceland, a telecommunications company, has exceeded its own first-time call resolution rates expectations of 95 percent while also increasing sales by 20 percent since implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for its sales and service teams.
Let us know if you have a story that you’d like to share. We’re excited to learn more about the challenges you’ve faced and solved!
And, for those interested in learning more about the six months free offer referenced in the image above should click here to get more information.